Global Quality Perspectives on Open, Flexible and Distance Learning 2022
The 2022 report summarises the ICDE Quality Network’s analysis of quality issues in the field of open, distance and online learning, from each world region.
- Thematic introduction by Professor Emeritus Alan Tait, Chair of the ICDE Quality Network
- Regional perspectives from Africa
- Regional perspectives from Middle East
- Regional perspectives from Europe
- Regional perspectives from Latin America
- Regional perspectives from North America
- Regional perspectives from Oceania
Read the full reportpdf
The ICDE Quality Network maps the development of Quality
Assurance in the field of open, flexible and distance learning in all world regions. This report summarises the analysis of developments during 2022, and particularly investigates the continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The report aims to support member institutions and international government organisations in their work in building high quality and innovative education programmes for the future.