Become a member of our unique, global network of experts and advocates within Open, Flexible and Distance Learning. Members gain access to the latest innovative thinking in the field, promotion within specialised audiences, and the chance to impact the future of education. Together, we can bring education to all.
- Access to the vibrant ICDE global community, curated content, knowledge exchange and nomination for both ICDE and international Prizes.
- Impact the development and governance of ICDE, international expert groups, ICDE publications and initiatives, including the Global Doctoral Consortium – supporting future talent within the field.
- Discounted registration fees for ICDE and partners’ events. Institutional members can host high-level ICDE events and lead Global Advocacy Campaign task forces.
- Tailored promotion via ICDE channels to specialised, relevant audiences.
- The chance to join ICDE’s action towards the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development through key partners, such as UNESCO.