The programme and keynote speakers are announced for this Presidents' Summit which will gather the leadership of institutions
with a stake in blended learning and open and distance learning.
To be hosted 19-21 November on the island of Bali by the Indonesian Open University, Universitas Terbuka, the meeting will focus on issues from developing strategies for sustainable business models to finding strategic pedagogical approaches.
- ICDE International Conference in Moscow - preferential fee rate and extended deadline for paper submissions
- ICDE welcomes new institutional members
- Equitable and inclusive education - the role of the teacher
- UNESCO prepares for the post-2015 education agenda
- MOOC on Information and Communication Technology in primary education
- News from the 4th African Council for Distance Education Conference
- ICDE President speaks at events in the Philippines and Hong Kong
- Calling students in distance education
- New book from Athabasca University on Online Distance Education
- Early bird registration for SEAMEO Congress on re-thinking education