ICDE - UNESCO Policy Forum on open, online and flexible learning calls for actions by governments, higher education institutions and faculty
Access to, and success in, open, online and flexible learning are key solutions to the pressing development challenges and needs of 21st century societies, emphasizes the November 2014 Bali message by ICDE’s higher education leaders.More
The Asian Association of Open Universities has joined the ICDE network following the approval of their application for associate
membership by the ICDE Executive Committee.
Founded in 1987, the Asian Association of Open Universities is a non-profit organization of higher learning institutions that are primarily concerned with open and distance education (ODE).
ICDE members are hereby invited to nominate candidates for the ICDE Prize of Excellence 2015, the global prize of excellence in open and distance education. There are three prizes including the 'Institutional Prize', 'Individual Prize' and 'Prize for Lifelong Contribution to the field'.More
- Season's greetings from ICDE
- Call for interest - 27th ICDE World Conference 2017
- Online Educa Berlin, ICDE session on supporting Open Education 2.0
- Call for interest - The Presidents´ Summit, SCOP 2016
- Policy Brief - Open Educational Resources in your Own Language, in your Way
- Open Education Europa - your gateway to European Open Educational Resources
- ICDE Presidents’ Summit 2014 - a complete success!
- Education in the Digital Era conference – an inspiration for policy makers and practitioners
- ICDE Chairs in OER meet to determine the action plan for the future
- Latest edition - and last for 2014 - of Open Praxis is available for download