Be part of a different future for higher education. The Global High Level Policy Forum will be held at UNESCO Headquarters
in Paris, France, from 9 to 11 June 2015.
- Online, open and flexible higher education for the future we want.
- From statements to action: equity, access, and quality learning outcomes.
The Global High Level Policy Forum is organized by UNESCO in partnership with ICDE.
Invitations now being sent by email. Draft programme is also available.
An exciting range of keynote speakers is on offer for the 26th ICDE World Conference, 14-16 October 2015.
The call for papers remains open and there are publication opportunities in the journals Distance Education and Open Praxis.
A new report on adult learners in higher education shows that courses offered at a distance are liberating and a crucial route to new qualifications. It also shows that higher education institutions need to be aware of learners' needs and to meet them through support. Institutions should work harder to recognize prior and informal learning, and better communicate information on available financial support, argue the authors.More
- Publication opportunity for innovative research and practice
- The ICDE Presidents' Summit - SCOP 2015
- Webinars on Open Educational Resources and a chance to win!
- Member discount for second MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum
- UNESCO World Education Forum 2015
- Contact North president visits Norway
- ICDE participates in high-level expert meeting on foresight in ICT in Higher Education
- EDEN 2015 Annual Conference: Expanding Learning Scenarios
- COL wins 2015 Open Education Excellence Award
- Teaching in a Digital Age: Guidelines for Teaching and Learning