ICDE - UNESCO Policy Forum on open, online and flexible learning calls for actions by governments, higher education institutions and faculty
Access to, and success in, open, online and flexible learning are key solutions to the pressing development challenges and needs of 21st century societies, emphasizes the November 2014 Bali message by ICDE’s higher education leaders.More
In September 2013, the European Commission launched Open Education Europa as part of the Opening up Education initiative to
provide a single gateway to European Open Education Resources (OER).
The main goal of the Open Education Europa portal is to offer access to all existing European OER in different languages in order to be able to present them to learners, teachers and researchers.
- ICDE Presidents’ Summit 2014 - a complete success!
- ICDE Chairs in OER meet to determine the action plan for the future
- Latest edition - and last for 2014 - of Open Praxis is available for download
- ICDE welcomes new members
- The Battle for Open - How openness won and why it doesn't feel like victory
- Technology vital for accessible education says international expert
- Norwegian Digital Learning Arena wins the Boldic Award 2014
- Open Universiteit proclaimed ‘best university 2015’ in The Netherlands
- UNINETTUNO wins award for best e-learning portal worldwide