ICDE Virtual Global Conference Week 2021
Proceedings from the ICDE Virtual Global Conference Week 2021, a virtual event hosted by the ICDE Secretariat with the theme: Upskilling and Upscaling for Quality Open, Flexible and Distance Learning.
- Programme overview of the ICDE Virtual Global Conference week that convened 136 delegates from 53 countries during the week of 25 to 29 October 2021
- List of keynote speakers and programme themes
- Abstracts: Digital Poster Lightning Talks
- Abstracts: Concise Impact Talks
- Summaries: Workshops and Panel discussions
- Abstracts: Academic Papers
Read the full reportpdf
The conference proceedings include abstracts and summaries from the various panels, workshops and other sessions that took place during the event. For all academic papers, the extended abstracts are published in the proceedings, and six of the papers were also published as full academic papers in the final 2021 issue of Open Praxis, ICDEs open-access scholarly journal.