A summary report from the ICDE Leadership Summit 2022: “Leadership for Ed-Tech oriented innovation in Education”, hosted by Korea National Open University.
- A summary of speeches, presentations and panels discussions from the event, which attracted 94 delegates virtually and onsite in Seoul, South Korea
- Interventions on main theme: Leadership for ed-tech oriented innovation in education
- Interventions on sub-theme 1: Leading open and distance universities to overcome global crisis: sharing experiences in responding to the pandemic hit
- Interventions on sub-theme 2: Improving quality education using EdTech: sustainable enrollment and personalized learning strategies
- Interventions on sub-theme 3: Innovative leadership for Open Education: the benefits of open access, open source, open science and open educational resources (OER)
- Interventions on sub-theme 4: Leadership for digital transformation and resilience: equitable and quality education for all
Read the full reportpdf
With the backdrop of continued challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the presentations and discussions of the summit demonstrate the steadfast commitment of the OFDL community to creating resiliency in education systems through technology.
Together, presenters and participants from around the globe showed just how strong good collaboration can be when we collaborate on the unified goal of creating more resilient, open, and accessible learning environments around the world. If you were unable to attend the 2022 Leadership Summit, this summary document will be a valuable tool to support your local efforts toward creating innovation and meaningful progress in OFDL environments.