Educational leaders from around the world are at this year's Presidents' Summit, which focuses on developing sustainable business
models and finding strategic pedagogical approaches. Topics include: the opportunities that new technologies bring, strategies
for striving for quality, expanding business models, and much more.
You can join the conversation on Twitter at #ICDESCOP2014
Experts, academics and practitioners from across the globe are invited to attend the 26th ICDE World Conference, hosted by
the University of South Africa, in South Africa from 14-16 October 2015. The call for papers is now open!
The conference will address open and distance learning in 21st century global higher education within the context of increasing demands for access, decreasing state resources and growing concern about the quality of provision.
Sign up and take part in free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) which are being offered in a range of different subjects,
from Blended Learning to Learning Design. The courses are offered in multiple languages and provide online and easy-to-access
learning opportunities that are open to all learners.
These MOOCs, lasting between 6 and 8 weeks, are all offered by the new European Multiple MOOC Aggregator (EMMA) which brings together leading university partners.
- Online Educa Berlin: ICDE member discount, and programme now available!
- Special offer for new members - receive up to three months of free membership
- Open Praxis, call for papers
- MOOC for teachers to improve skills, offered in 7 languages - just days left to register!
- Interested in e-learning, innovation and collaboration? Register for Innovation Arabia 8
- Learn theoretical and practical skills for using emerging technologies in higher education
- Global trends in Open and Distance Education (ODE)
- Going Global 2015 – call for proposals deadline fast approaching
- New fully online postgraduate programme for e-Learning Design and Teaching
- Former ICDE President Sir John Daniel appointed Officer of the Order of Canada