The LangOER project has released a report with the findings of its first study of Open Educational Resources (OER) in less
It includes a separate annex that details which sources were used to research each of the 22 languages.
The ICDE International Conference will be hosted by Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI)
in Moscow, Russia, 25-26 September 2014. Staff of ICDE member institutions receive a discount on the registration fee.
There is still time left to register online! Check out the programme, as well as the list of speakers and session chairs.
The ICDE Presidents’ Summit on Open Education Models will draw presidents, CEOs and other high level executives of blended
learning and open and distance learning institutions from around the world to Bali, Indonesia, 19-21 November.
Belinda Tynon, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching) at The Open University, was recently announced as a keynote speaker. Wayne Mackintosh and Lisa Daniels will also be keynote speakers.
- Latest edition of Open Praxis is now available for download
- 8th EDEN Research Workshop, ICDE Chairs in OER to participate in debate
- New opportunity for a strategic academic partnership
- Call for best practices in innovation for development of higher education
- Universities and Knowledge Society Journal - new issue on OER in Oceania
- EFQUEL’s new managing director has started in his position
- The Commonwealth of Learning announces its new Chair of the Board of Governors
- Call for proposals to study impact of OERs in Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Interested in e-learning excellence? Call for papers for Innovation Arabia
- OER initiatives - country reports from around the world