A forthcoming webinar on 19 September presents a great opportunity to connect around Open Educational Resources (OER) for
Less Used Languages in an increasingly digital everyday culture.
The LangOER project team will hold the webinar over one hour to discuss some of the challenges in OER for Less Used Languages, and how they can be tackled.
Educational leaders from around the world will attend this year's Presidents' Summit, which will focus on developing sustainable
business models and finding strategic pedagogical approaches.
The theme will be Leadership Challenges: Approaches Towards Successful Open Education Models. Keynote speakers will discuss the opportunities that new technologies bring, strategies for striving for quality, expanding business models, and much more.
Ankit Khandelwal’s dream is as simple as it is complex; become a world business leader within 10 to 15 years.
After discovering massive open online courses (MOOCs) and their potential for self development, Ankit designed the ‘envisioning a 21st century global manager’ project after two months of brain-storming in early 2012.
- 8th EDEN Research Workshop, ICDE Chairs in OER to participate in debate
- SEAMEO Congress on re-thinking education, register now
- Webcast from the Kavli Prize Science Forum is still available online
- India, National Conference on Distance and Online Learning on 19 September
- Dozens of new Open Distance and eLearning Centres for Africa
- Register now for the 25th Australasian Association for Institutional Research Forum
- ICDE International Conference in Moscow, registration deadline just days away!
- Forthcoming conference on new challenges for pedagogy and quality education: call for papers
- Open Educational Resources (OER) in less used languages: a state of the art report
- Latest edition of Open Praxis is now available for download