Educational leaders from around the world will attend this year's Presidents' Summit, which will focus on developing sustainable
business models and finding strategic pedagogical approaches.
The theme will be Leadership Challenges: Approaches Towards Successful Open Education Models. Keynote speakers will discuss the opportunities that new technologies bring, strategies for striving for quality, expanding business models, and much more.
Teachers have an opportunity to participate in a short course to improve their skills for designing ICT-based learning activities.
The massive open online course (MOOC), which starts 27 October, is free and available in seven languages including English,
Spanish, French, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Greek and Catalan.
The five week course is a product of the ICDE Bringing Educational Resources for Teachers in Africa (BERTA) project and the Hands-On ICT project.
Ankit Khandelwal’s dream is as simple as it is complex; become a world business leader within 10 to 15 years.
After discovering massive open online courses (MOOCs) and their potential for self development, Ankit designed the ‘envisioning a 21st century global manager’ project after two months of brain-storming in early 2012.
- 8th EDEN Research Workshop, ICDE Chairs in OER to participate in debate
- SEAMEO Congress on re-thinking education, register now
- Webcast from the Kavli Prize Science Forum is still available online
- Dozens of new Open Distance and eLearning Centres for Africa
- Register now for the 25th Australasian Association for Institutional Research Forum
- ICDE International Conference in Moscow, registration deadline just days away!
- Forthcoming conference on new challenges for pedagogy and quality education: call for papers
- Open Educational Resources (OER) in less used languages: a state of the art report
- Latest edition of Open Praxis is now available for download