The OER Advocacy Committee (OERAC) works towards increasing global recognition of Open Educational Resources (OER), and provide policy support for the uptake, use and reuse of OER.
Open Education Framework Report 2022pdf
The Committee is Chaired by Prof. Dr. Ebba Ossiannilsson.
Call for new Ambassadors
We are currently seeking Ambassadors for Africa and Oceania regions. If you are interested in the role, please contact the ICDE Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melinda de la Pena Bandalaria, Chancellor and Professor, University of the Philippines Open University, the Philippines
- Xiangyang Zhang, Emeritus Professor, Open University of Jiangsu, China
- Jozefa Fawcett, Learning Specialist Consultant, UK
- Constance Blomgren, Associate Professor, Athabasca University, Canada
- Chadia Mansour, ICDE Student member, Athabasca University, Canada
- Rosa Leonor Ulloa Cazarez, Professor, Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico
- Cristine Gusmao, Associate Professor, Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil
Find further reports and publications on Open Educational Resources in the Knowledge Centre.