The OER Advocacy Committee (OERAC) works towards increasing global recognition of Open Educational Resources (OER), and provide policy support for the uptake, use and reuse of OER.
Open Education Framework Report 2022pdf
The Committee is Chaired by Prof. Dr. Ebba Ossiannilsson, Vice-President of the Swedish Association for Open, Flexible and Distance Learning (SADE).
- Melinda de la Pena Bandalaria, Chancellor and Professor, University of the Philippines Open University, the Philippines
- Xiangyang Zhang, Emeritus Professor, Open University of Jiangsu, China
- Jozefa Fawcett, Learning Specialist Consultant, UK
- Constance Blomgren, Associate Professor, Athabasca University, Canada
- Chadia Mansour, ICDE Student member, Athabasca University, Canada
- Rosa Leonor Ulloa Cazarez, Professor, Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico
- Cristine Gusmao, Associate Professor, Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil
- Lilia Cheniti, Associate Professor, Sousse University, Tunisia
- Claire Goode, Learning and Teaching Specialist / Principal Lecturer, Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand
- Richard Kajumbula, Associate Lecturer and Program Manager, Makerere University, Uganda
Find further reports and publications on Open Educational Resources in the Knowledge Centre.