Global President’s Network
The ICDE Global President’s Network has two significant roles:
1. Operating as a community to address educational, research and innovation agendas.
2. Acting as an international advisory, expert body to provide insight into the challenges and opportunities of online, open and distance learning to address the Sustainable Development Goals.
Find out about the next meeting and register
The ICDE Presidents’ community meets every 1-2 years at the ICDE World Conference in a closed forum and at leadership summits on specific areas of research, development and policy.
The GPS is a forum specifically for Presidents, Vice-Chancellors, Principles, and Rectors from ICDE Member institutions to engage in discussion, debate, and learning in globally relevant topics including, but not limited to:
• emergent paradigms in higher education, research, and innovation
• executive leadership
• emergent technologies & their role on place based and distributed learning models
• innovative & sustainable business models
• geo-political trends
• socio-economic trends
This service is available to approved institutional ICDE members.
The GPS is for the most senior administrator at ICDE member institutions or organisations. This includes Presidents, Vice-Chancellors, Principles, and Rectors of higher education providers. It also includes Presidents and CEOs of member organisations. If the senior executive member is unable to attend, ICDE member institutions and organisations may send a second level executive as their representative. (e.g., Deputy Vice-Chancellors, Vice-Presidents).
Guests may be invited to the GPS in the capacity of speaker/expert/facilitator at the discretion of the organising committee. Schedule of the programme will be updated shortly.