ICDE Global Doctoral Consortium – Seminar
ICDE Partner Event
May 24, 2023 at 12:00 - 13:00 UTC+2Register for the event
ICDE welcomes all PhD/EdD students, candidates and experts within the Open, Flexible and Distance Learning (OFDL) field to our next GDC seminar!
Register your interest below for this virtual seminar hosted by ICDE GDC Core Partner, Asia e University (AeU). This is a closed event for ICDE GDC members.
How to write the Research Problem for Social Science Research
Problems involve areas of concern to researchers, with the intent to make decisions whether to improve, discontinue, or seek more answers.
At the end of this seminar, the participants are able to:
– Provide an example of potential research problem
– Identify the gaps of the proposed study
– Formulate research objectives (ROs) and research questions (RQs)
– Align the ROs and RQs with the statement of problems
– Justify the significance of the study
Presenter: Prof Siow Heng Loke, Senior Advisor, International Affairs and Research at AeU
Not yet a member of the GDC? Find out more about how to join or contact the ICDE Secretariat for information.