This section of the website provides an overview of sources of information on developments in and practice of open and distance education.
- Leading journals are listed and described - including a note on how much material is free to access online - and a link provided
to their websites.
- Information is supplemented by RSS feeds, when available, which link to the most recently published articles.
- There is an overview of handbooks and reports.
- A section is dedicated to ICDE's recent Task Force on Open Educational Resources.
- Activities and news from the Open Educational Quality (OPAL) Initiative are posted under this section.
- Links to conference papers from previous ICDE conferences also feature.