The biennial ICDE World Conference on Open and Distance Education is widely recognized as the leading world event in open and distance education and offers a forum for the presentation of cutting edge developments, network building, and professional development.
The World Conference attracts an average of 700 participants representing the research community, teaching staff, students in open, distance and e-learning, management of educational institutions, policy makers, the public sector, relevant professional associations and both training companies and suppliers from the private sector.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com by April 29 2013.
The application should include:
- A covering letter explaining the applicability of the institution for hosting the event.
- An official endorsement by the Head of the institution.
- A description of the institution’s ability to provide quality of organization and planning, information and marketing, and programme content.
- A description of the benefits of the proposed location.
- A detailed description of options for venues and facilities.
- A description of hotel options.
- A milestone plan for the preparation of the conference.
- A breakdown of expected costs, including a proposal for conference fees.
- A communication plan.
- A short description for an abstract review system and a delegate registration system.
- A description of the potential for attracting sponsors.
For further information please contact Vibeke Hoffmann at the ICDE Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the link to the ICDE conference guidelines for further details with regard to procedures.
8 February 2013