Open Educational Resources (OER) provide a strategic opportunity to improve the quality of education as well as facilitate policy dialogue, knowledge sharing and capacity building. UNESCO provides answers to the following questions for anyone who is interested in OER:What are Open Educational Resources (OERs)?
- Why should I care about OERs?
- What are some examples of OER projects?
- How has UNESCO supported OERs?
- What is the 2012 World Open Educational Resources Congress and what are its aims?
- What is the Paris Declaration?
- How can I get involved?
3 October 2012