The core objective of the Forum is to bring together the leading Russian and international specialists in the sphere of modern education to share experience and vision of progress towards a Smart Society, its smart components focusing on the role of education, in particular open distance education and e-learning.
Among the themes to be discussed are:
- Information and Smart Society: development strategy and correlation
- Smart generation, education, and economy
- Designing Smart Russia
- Smart technologies
- Newest educational technologies
- Open educational resources
- Quality of education and e-learning for Smart Society, etc.
The event will coincide with the celebration of the 80th anniversary of Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI), the main initiator and organizer of the Forum. The target audience for the event includes education professionals, researchers, and policy-makers as well as other education stakeholders.
Within the forum it is planned to hold the following events:
- The International Education Conference Smart e-Learning Russia, 4th edition
- The Summit Common Education Space in the Eurasian Economic Community
- The Conference Innovation School
- The Conference Innovative Technologies in Education and Teaching
- The EduTech Russia Exposition
Details on the event can be found on the Forum websites.
3 September 2012