The forum will take place in Marrakech, Maroco from 31 October to 2 November 2012 with the support of Moroccan authorities.
"Lifelong Learning, Why and How?” will be the theme of this Forum. It will focus on accounts of various innovating achievements,
analyzed in workshops, reported during plenary sessions and published in the Acts of the Forum.
The 3rd World Forum for Lifelong Learning will consist in:
- Bringing together field actors, university researchers, members of the corporate world and of institutions. Our approach will aim at connecting all their points of view to enrich each other
- Clarifying problematics and experiments
- Facilitating exchanges so as to create synergies and to give rise to concrete actions all over the world
- Maintaining cultural heterogeneity in order to be able to feed on it
- Making representatives from all parts of the world participate in the Forum, as witnesses, experts, activity leaders, teaching specialists
- Integrating the specificities of the host country in our debates
3 October 2012